James Hong and Bill Rice
James Hong, Karen Witter, Michael Wong, Lars Wangberg
- 1 mysteriously youthful wine-grower.
- One handful bimbos with names like Celeste and Jezebel.
- One handful bozos with equally stupid names.
- Plenty of cheesy dialogue ("Mysterious on-goings"???).
- Plot (optional).
- A light sprinkling of nudity.
- Some mild violence, including a decapitation (bloodless).
METHOD: Mix together well and flush down toilet. A bad film. Not
trashy, just bad. Something to do with an elixir of youth, that the
bimbos are part of the ingredients for, Rent at your own risk, I
can't see THIS one ever getting a a cinema release!